Sunday, October 6, 2013


First drawing assignment "the shoes drawing" though in time, with practices, and some luck i'll git better. I loved doing the details on the boot and the buckles turned out vary nice i thunk.  


Second drawing assignment about "your name" it was bast on how we got my name. This one didn't come out the way I thought it would but it different then most. 


Drawing assignment in class I'm better at my faces but it was difficult to get this face some what right. The shading was the essayist part I think.


Drawing assignment in class where we all drew shells. Each shell is unique in it's own way there is no shading only the lines of the shells.


Drawing assignment in class I tried to make the small shells larger when I drew them their not as accurate as my small shells i drew but they ended up nicely.


Drawing assignment in class this was the last day we drew shells they interesting to draw. no shading just the lines from the shell that I drew.


Third drawing assignment the "messy drawer" i just picked my art drawer at home because is has many things in i and drawing then was fun as well. There are many different peaces of my older art work that i us in scalpers at home from glass, metals, to paintings and drawing. his was vary enjoyably for me.

  Drawing assignment in class the Japanese doll i wrote about first. The details came out nice though it doesn't look vary realistic to me. I think its fun drawing things like this though its not nice as some of my others. Oh by all means leave any comments and advise you wish thank you. 

3 comments: